Referral Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Homewards Housing Ltd (company no. 11388911) whose registered office is at 41 Maltby Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 3FF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Homewards Housing Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.homewards.io/terms.
6. The number of competition entries per person is dependent on how many they are awarded by Homewards (subject to variation) for 1. Reaching different referral milestones (which they achieve by inviting people to join the campaign), or 2. Other completed actions relating to the campaign, such as filling out surveys, following social channels, etc. For signing up, each person receives 1 x competition entry. The total number of competition entries (and VIP passes which are unrelated to this specific competition) are stated at each milestone - they are not the cumulative total of each previous milestone combined.
7. The closing date for entry will be subject to when Homewards Housing Ltd launches its invitation-only private Beta. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows
a) A first prize of £1,000 deposited into a government-supported Lifetime ISA. The promoter will provide the winner with this prize once the competition closes when Homewards launches its app to the public. The deposit will be made into the winner's existing Lifetime ISA account, or, if they do not currently have a Lifetime ISA, into a new account opened by the winner themselves. Homewards will require the winner to provide their account details to make the deposit on the winner's behalf.
b) The winner will also receive 1 x VIP pass for early access to the product launch (e.g. they will be invited to the invitation-only private Beta whether they have reached enough referral milestones to earn VIP access or not).
c) There will also be a further £500 deposited into a government-supported Lifetime ISA for the individual who has made the most successful referrals by the competition closing date.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or an independent agent.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when, where, and how the prize can be redeemed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Homewards Housing Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Homewards Housing Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.